2005 Ford Mustang Consumer Review: 2005 Mustang GT

2005 Ford Mustang - Consumer Review

GT Premium Coupe (4.6L V8 5-speed Manual)

2005 Mustang GT
By Jim on

2005 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I bought a 2005 Mustang GT and it by far is the greatest car I ever owned. I had a 2001 Mustang 5 speed and my new one is an automatic and I thought I'd be missing out but the 5-speed transmission makes up for it. It is a very fast and fun car for an affordable price. The interior is nice if you get the upgraded interior package. It has a very comfortable ride for a sports car and unlike some sport cars it doesn't sit so low you think you're driving a go cart. I think Ford gets an A+ for this one.

My favorite feature on the car is how you can change the lighting on the speedometer. I also like the very pronounced exhaust tone on the car. Its loud enough for those watching you to notice but not so obnoxious where you can't stand it and of course the sleek body style!

I would say that one of the improvements that needs to be made is that annoying seatbelt reminder needs to have a shut off switch.