1994 Ford Mustang - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:
question
By dinkydiana on 01/28/11 11:15 AM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I have the opportunity to buy a 94 stang for 1400 with 130000is this a smart idea for me to do? it works great, the person bought a new stang so is why offering this one. one owner. it is red with the racing stripes and a spoiler

One tough little car
By James Patterson on 07/01/10 22:48 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang 2dr Convertible

All I can say is wow. Car was bought as a wreck from an insurance company. Had some panel damage but the airbags originally killed the car. Fixed it up and got it back on the road. It has been in 6 wrecks since then and been rebuilt every time at a fairly cheap cost. The thing won't stop kicking. Car is fun to drive. The rack-and-pinion steering in this car means you are directly connected to the road, no power steering in your way. Just you and the road. The car has plenty of zip. When the car shifts above 50, you will find yourself trying to slow the thing down, it wants to go fast. The heater in the car is powerful, it will heat the car fast. The a/c is like a normal car. Great car in all.

Fun to drive
By peggy on 09/07/09 12:08 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I have owned and driven my car since day one when she came off the truck. She only has 70000 miles on her. It is only driven in the nice weather because our Indiana winters can be harsh on the car because of the salt and also the bigger tires on the vehicle. We took it to the 45th anniversary in Birmingham and she performed very well on the track and proved that she could give the more powerful Mustangs a run for the money. It was not a timed thing but just a chance to be on a spectacular road course. It has been a fun car to drive for 15years and still looks excellent inside and out. No she is not for sale.

Slow and fun
By Driver on 08/03/09 19:35 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Bought this car used at 10 years old. Still looked good for its age. The car road bad, but later fixed this (new springs, shocks/struts). Parts are cheap and it can be made to go fast cheap. Car had zero rattles until I drove around with no exhaust for a while. Gas mileage stunk big time.

230,000 Original motor & Counting
By The Professor on 07/28/09 11:04 AM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I have owned my GT since 1997 arguably the most reliable American made car I have ever owned and that Ford has deisgned and manufactured. I have replace clutch and pressure plate and brakes. regular oil changes and I bought it with 15,000 miles on the odometer it now has 230,000 and counting never replaced engine;it still turns head and can still giddyup!

If you find a nice one, snag it
By Vinnie on 07/15/09 22:20 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This would be my second mustang. My first car was a 93 celica which was ok but proof that japanese cars are no better than american ones with the 3rd engine that had pinging, leaking head gasket, plenty of burned oil, and more at 75,000 ish miles with the 1.8 corolla engine which is supposedly a reliable engine. The next one was a 97 Mustang V6 with the t-5 5 speed manual trans. The only work I had to do was I had to change the window actuator and that was about it. I sold it when I found oil in the coolant(the dreaded head gasket) at 147,000 miles and said bye to it. Now I have a 94 GT with a performance intake manifold, intake, exhaust, underdrive pulleys, and plenty more and its FUN&fast!

Even 15 Years later a GREAT Car
By GeeTee on 06/02/09 12:10 PM (PDT)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Bought a 94 GT with the 5.0 V8 and AODE Tranny with 28k Miles on the clock, now not even 1 year later i have little more than 40k miles on the clock, because its a blast to drive. Powerfull even with the 2.73 Gears, could be quicker on the line but its because of the LOOONG gears, swap with 3.73s or 4.10s and you think you add a power adder ;)

the true american dream.
By WV94gtKJL on 03/07/09 21:57 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

i have owned my 1994 mustang gt for close to 4 years.it has 200,000 miles on it now and counting on original motor{although oil changes are religious}. it has jegs headers,offroad h pipe,flowmaters,under drive pulleys,bigger injectors,luke pro gold racing clutch,3.73 gears,rebuilt world class t-5 transmission,bbk cold air intake,msd distributor and coil,a jet module and no smog pump! the car runs excellent.i have only had to replace the tranmission{my fault} and the a/c pump.i run the hell out of my car and street race it and it takes it in stride.its very reliable and also use to drive me to work 1 hour each way.starts in -4 degree weather. doesnt over heat.wont blow up!

Great car!
By Rice_slayer on 02/10/09 20:42 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Bought my Canary yellow 1994 Mustang GT 5 speed from my brother in 2007 and have loved owning it. Not the fastest stock, but throwing in say 3.73s made a huge difference. The car has never given me an issue besides a dead starter in the past 2 years. I love driving the car, it is a blast and very comfy ride. That being said, Some interior parts seem very useless(ash tray). Overall, I am very happy with my purchase and would never give it up unless it was for a better Stang

Always a blast
By mystangsally on 01/21/09 14:04 PM (PST)

1994 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

Every car I drove before this one was a GM product, and I knew something was missing. Then, one day my little brother show her to me. Since October of 2003 I have been a proud owner of my Stang. Bone stock when I bought it, but since then have put in a Tremec Trans. BBK tuned headers. flowaster exhuast from headers back. BBK air intake and 430 gears. Still my daily driver, and it's the greatest car I've ever owned. Only problems ever was the trans. (my arrogance), tie rod end, and radiator. There was a recall on the emergency brake kit, but not a big deal.