Used 2008 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Ford Expedition EL - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Expedition EL model:

No more van mom
By Barbara

2008 Ford Expedition EL King Ranch 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I have 3 kids and was sick of having a van that never had the horse power or the actual room that I wanted. We got the King ranch package and dark cooper exterior. I absolutely love it. There is more storage in the back than a van and more seating room. Very comfortable and we can move around without stepping on seats. I can pull the trailer now where I could not with my town and country. I was disappointed with the ford van, but would go back for another expedition anytime. The only things the kids miss is the satellite tv. I had to pay extra to add the moblie ease for the phone, but the truck is well worth everything else. The gas mileage is not so different from my van.

back up camera, heat and cooled front seats, rear access dvd (hated changing out every time kids wanted a new movie), bigger gas tank (only 1 stop a week now) and love the interior. It holds up to the kids great. The storage area in the rear makes my shopping a lot easier. Love the running boards!

Better gas mileage (like everything else), optional rear satellite TV, navi that automatically comes up without hitting ok and is satellite updated, side storage in rear for kids stuff would be nice, bluetooth from factory.

• Sedan