2103 Pop 10 day review
By grepthis on
2013 FIAT 500 Pop 2dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl 5M)
Purchased my 2013 10 days ago. I'm impressed and very excited. The value of the Pop for the money cannot be overstated. After researching many used cars and new I was thrilled to pay $15,560 out-the-door for a new car with 4 year warranty, comfortable ride, fun ride, cruise control, power windows, usb, bluetooth... It does great on freeways and curvy roads. The Sport button is especially fun on the curvy roads. Parking and maneuvering is great. Excellent gas mileage - exceeds the 31-40 mpg ratings. The car meets the needs and satisfies the wants. The engine delivers. I pulled the rear headrests and keep the rear seat down and enjoy the open space in the back.
Favorite Features
Value is outstanding. Overall - just great driving pleasure. I like manuals and shifting is good. . Some smart things I like: The finger control audio buttons on the rear of the steering wheel. The drivers side mirror is split so you eliminate the blind spot behind you. The location of the shifter is superb. Rear window defroster and wiper.
Suggested Improvements
the eco-drive software is less than perfect. I put in a usb stick and it continuously says it upgraded the software, but never moves on. So I just pulled the usb stick and have skipped gathering driving metrics for now. Too bad as I was curious how I was doing.
By barbinwoods
on 09/09/13 16:48 PM (PDT)

I too pulled the headrests from the rear seats..using more space for a Rollator since I am handicapped. I'm 75, a woman who still dreams of my days with sports cars back in the day when they had such exciting designs like the BirdCage Maseratti's, etc. I followed the Grand Prix. I may be handicapped but I sure love this Yellow bomb. I have six speed automatic and like it a lot. Recent Rally out of Benton AR Landers dealership (s'cuze, me..the Studio...we had 22 500's in line and had a ball. Amazed at the number of "senior drivers". I could do with fewer of the fancy electronic features. Better they put side moldings on standard. Vulnerable doors without them. I live in an area with curvy and hilly roads. Fun Fun Fun!