First new SUV.
By Brad on
2007 Dodge Nitro SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (3.7L 6cyl 4A)
I got lucky and got this Nitro for a real deal ( last years model ) I found it to have more than enough power for all uses. Very nice looking handles well and goes great in the deep snow. It seems to be ok off road for the most part gut could use a little more clearance but still good. Love the folding seats, very sweet for visibility when driving alone or storage space. All around happy except it drinks gas like it owns the oil co. And mpg is not true, I get only 14 city miles to the gal. And if you like to be performance man it is a lot worse. Over all well built and a real eye catcher with the bright blue I have with all the chrome.
Favorite Features
Sound system is wow! Power everything is sweet and the stereo all being in the steering wheel is real nice with not having to take your eyes off the road heated seats are real nice when weather is cold or if you like to drive with the Windows down in the cool days and enjoy the open sunroof.
Suggested Improvements
More cargo space for putting things in the truck without them having to in sight or flying around. a lot of wasted space I have found that could be used for this. Better gas mileage. More room for the drivers feet also would be nice. Far back Windows should open also, plus the rear window should open.