2010 Dodge Journey SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Journey model:
Rather have my Jeep back!
By Rather have my Jeep on 09/03/10 07:09 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV R/T 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have had to have the car repainted due to faulty paint at factory. At 30,000 miles we had to replace front and back rotors and pads. There is a shimmy in the chassis from a newly diagnosed "bad Kumho tire" that only costs $267.00 per tire to repair. Beware! Cannot buy any other tire for the 19" rims other than kumho. This was not disclosed at purchase.

Travel to Cancun
By Gabo on 08/28/10 23:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV R/T 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

In march 2010 traveled in Mexico , ags city to Cancun aprox 5000 km in my journey rt 2010 and don't have a problem, excellent travel with my family 5 adults and 2 babies now had a almost 16,000 km and I'm very happy, i live in mexico .

Lost power while driving!
By bubofbuffs on 08/17/10 17:06 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV R/T 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I admit it, we were in love with our Journey. It is comfortable and fun to drive. We have room for the kids and all of their friends. This love affair was crushed today as we were driving down the road and suddenly lost all power (wipers, steering, brakes, lights)we couldn't restart the vehicle while in motion. Luckily we were able to coast off the the side, and could restart after a couple of minutes. We directly drove to the dealer and they seemed to think that I was over- reacting. We are awaiting a repair report. I see that this isn't the first report of this problem on Edmunds (See: Another Lemon by unhappy in NY). There clearly is something wrong. AAAAARRRGH!

We bought a lemon!
By junk on 06/08/10 04:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV R/T 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I purchased this $30,000 dollar headache, has been in shop 9 times and left us on side the road waiting on a tow. Dodge has only allowed us only one rental, my wife drives an hr to work and has had to buy a $800.00 car so she won't get fired and they have been very rude on the phone. We have had many issues with the journey. We bought a lemon please beware, once they sell them to you they are done they don't care. Thank you, upset in KY.

Journey R/T 2WD with all options
By andy on 04/05/10 20:56 PM (PDT)

2010 Dodge Journey SUV R/T 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have about 8000 mi on car have had no problems with car except a small squeak in right dashboard . Love all the electronic gadgets an hookups

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Dodge Journey Suv in VA is:

$142 per month*