great buy
By gunwaleman on
2013 Dodge Dart Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
I have about 2000 miles on my Dart limited. I am impressed with all the features and how inexpensive it was compared to so many other cars. You would pay thousands more for other cars with the same features, if you can find one with all the features and I am talking about even the more premium brands. Gas mileage is decent. The computer gauge is not accurate. I seem to be averaging 29 on hilly Pa roads and got almost 35mpg on a long trip on I-80 which is quite hilly on the part I drive. The computer was off by as much as 6 mpg a couple of times. I find that the 2.0l engine is adequate for hilly Pa roads. I does downshift frequently but one can avoid that if one goes to the manual mode.
Favorite Features
review camera, auto dimming headlights, rain sensitive wipers, blind spot warning system and rear detection, the reconfigurable driver display that allows digital speedometer to be displayed,the easy to use U-connect system,keyless entry and one touch lock system,
Suggested Improvements
handle on trunk to make it easier to close, seat comfort could be improved(but I do have an injury so it might be ok for most people), longer telescopic wheel, available front wheel mud flaps.