Used 2013 Dodge Dart Sedan Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dart model:

Dart
By Ricardo Lara

Not good
By Juan

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my Dart brand new at the dealership with 14 miles in October 2012. Literally three days after I bought it, someone either put or I picked up a screw in my tire. $130 for a tire. We had a pretty typical winter in 2013, but somehow there was ice that got built up under the wheel well on the driver side, and it broke off a piece of the bumper. I had a headlight go out shortly after that, and I hit a deer a week later which dented the hood. I was told that it would cost "at least $1000" to fix the hood, even though it was very minimal cosmetic damage - but because it was a certain type of hood it needed to be repaired. I haven't had to be in a garage for multiple days - but toward the end I was getting expensive repairs. The roads up here are not good for low-profile tires - I blew three tires on potholes and had to get a wheel bearing replaced. I also had the windshield crack for no apparent reason, the moonroof wouldn't close, and so forth. A cousin of mine recommended I get another vehicle. Found one yesterday (6/10/16) and traded it in. It was going to need a whole new suspension and it was less than 4 years old, and had been in Florida when I worked down there. Glad to be rid of it.

Also the Dealer (Hartley's in Newport, ME USA) was garbage. They charged me $119 for a tire rotation that didn't solve the problem. $80/oil change as well.

Great first car
By William DeVoe

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Beautifully amazing car. This was my first car and not only is it a smooth ride but in also has amazing gas mileage with up to 41 mpg on the highway and 31 in the city.

My Rally review
By Murray

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the Dart sxt (rally) immediately after it became available in the fall of 2012. It came with most of the features that I wanted, such as Bluetooth, satellite radio, remote start and fog lights. It has the Rally trim, which included the red exterior with black accents, along with the black/red interior striping. The car looks very sharp and its fun to drive. It came with the 2.0 tigershark engine and the automatic transmission, which work very well together. It has served me very well for over 3 years with no major mechanical problems.
The only negative that I can report is that the fuel-fill door will freeze shut in winter weather if car is parked outside.

2013 Dodge Dart SXT / RALLYE
By Julian

2013 Dodge Dart Sedan SXT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my dart in 2014 used and absolutely love it. I have had some mini problems with it but i got them fixed by the warranty and all is good. I think that they could have made the speakers better i have a blown one in the left back door. However, i am glad that i purchased the dart when i did because now the new dodge dart sxt/rallye is cheaper now.