2011 Chrysler 300 Consumer Review: High quality, wonderful car, G

2011 Chrysler 300 - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (3.6L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic)

High quality, wonderful car, Great Value!
By gbruno on

2011 Chrysler 300 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my 2011 Chrysler 300 for 3 weeks now and I am thoughly impressed with the car. The 2011 Chrysler 300 has very high build quality, everyone comments on how well made and attractive the interior of the car is. Chryslers new 3.6 V6 Pentastar is excellent, the engine is very powerfull and gets excellent gas mileage, I am averaging over 20 miles per gallon, driving around town. I have not taken my car on a long highway trip yet, but I am sure this car will easily get 30 miles a gallon on the highway on long trips. The Chrysler 300 rides extreamly smooth, is very roomy and is extreamly quiet, it is a true luxury car! Thank you Chrysler and Fiat for making such a wonderful car!

Favorite Features

The smooth quiet ride is absolutely top notch! I love the fact that I can enjoy the confort and luxury of the 2011 Chrysler 300, while still getting great gas mileage. My wife's car is a 2006 Chysler 300, which is a very good car and we are very happpy with the car. Chrysler updated the Chrysler 300 for 2011 and made it an even better, an excellent car and a great value!

Suggested Improvements

The power steering is a little bit too light, if it were a touch heavier it would be an improvement. Otherwise I would not change a thing, it's an excellent car!
By unionjack
on 08/26/11 21:51 PM (PDT)

On a recent trip to Florida the computer on my 2011 33 stated that the car was 'averaging' 31.4 mpg. Love this car..

By unionjack
on 08/26/11 21:56 PM (PDT)

Sorry, should state 2011 300.

By gbruno
on 07/07/13 07:38 AM (PDT)

UPDATE; From GBruno. I have owned my 2011 Chrysler 300 for just over 2 years now, I still absolutely love this car! I have had no issues with the car at all, it still rides smoothly, handles well and is rattle FREE and gets 22-24.5 miles per gallon in mixed driving, with the greater portion of my driving is around town, this car easily gets well over 30 + mpg on long highway trips I am so happy that a car this large and confortable, can be so efficent too! I would definately consider buying another Chrysler 300 if we needed another new car, but I plan on keeping this car for a very long time!