No Lemon Here!
By chrysler200 on
2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 6A)
After reading some of these reviews, I have to say I must have a properly assembled 200 convertible. I purchased the 2011 new, drove it to the mid-west and back to California and it performed beautifully. Loved the comfort level with the seating. I still have it, have done the proper services and it has had absolutely no issues what-so-ever. Nothing. The interior is actually quieter than my previous convertible. Almost 40,000 miles later, it still feels like a new car. Oh, it is a 4-cylinder, so great gas mileage. It has been reliable, comfortable seating/roomy, Good trunk space, and interior buttons easily assessable (on steering wheel AND on front console.
Favorite Features
Comfortable seating, ambient lighting, UConnect phone, interior buttons extremely assessable (most functions can be performed by a button on the steering wheel: Radio station scan, volume controls, phone, other vehicle info from the menu button (i.e. tire guage, directional/compass, miles left to empty, etc.), sliding center armrest for convenience, roomy trunk and interior, Steering wheel size, and love the retro dash clock.