1998 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Review: A Die Had Van!!

1998 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Review

A Die Had Van!!
By judgeman6691 on

1998 Chevrolet Venture 3dr Ext Minivan

I love my venture! After 11 years and 125,000 miles she is still going strong. The only thing I ever had to replace is the water pump which I did February 2009 and my right window motor. This truly is a good vehicle. It offers a quiet, smooth and comfortable ride, perfect for family outings. The ext wheel base version is larger than most vans and even today fits my mother, my grandbaby, my 17 year old, my 21 year old and my 23 year old all comfortably on our many trips across the vast state of Texas. I love my venture! Chevrolet is truly "like a rock"

I like every thing. Some of my favorites are the multiple storage compartments found through out the van and the ease of the removable seats. Also all the room it offers when the seats are removed. I once fit an entire full size couch inside and a medium sized curio cabinet.

The plastic hinges on the compartments are no match for 11 years and 3 kids, should of build them stringer with metal hinges. Unfortunately gm no longer produces the venture or any minivan in America for that matter. Should listen to the owners, make the improvements and bring em back gm.