LAST OF THE GOOD LOOKIN SMALL TRUCKS!
By ddonn315 on
1993 Chevrolet S-10 Tahoe 2dr Regular Cab LB
I bought this truck new in '93, replacing my '82 S-10 long bed. It has the 2.8L v-6, which consistently gets 26mpg back and forth to work. It has the manual 5-speed, which makes you feel like you're driving a much larger truck. This is the last year they made the S-10 with the traditional truck styling, all the chrome, and accent strips, etc. Everytime I have the truck out someone will inevitably say to me, what a nice lookin truck! I wish I had a nickel for every time someone has complimented me on my little red truck! It has a great ride, and handles well in the snow.
Favorite Features
The favorite features to me, are the great looks this truck has. With all the chrome, and genuine Chevrolet looks, it's a winner. The compliments on this trucks handsome looks have made this purchase truly gratifying. Also, the long bed is a feature that I really like.
Suggested Improvements
If I could have anything improved it would be to have multi-port fuel injection on the motor instead of throttle body. I think it would have more power and better economy with that, not that it's that bad now though.