Used 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:

LOVE MY MONTE
By PEPPER

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

FUN TO DRIVE THE RIDE IS BETTER THEN MY LINCOLN SPORTY, LOTS OF COMMENTS ON HOW SHARP IT IS VERY SATISFIED. MY FIRST NEW CAR AND I LOVE IT WILL BUY ANOTHER

THE RIDE THE LOOK ALL THE FEATURES IT OFFERS IT'S FULLY LOADED

NONE

Most Impressive
By Bob-S

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

This car is Chevys best kept secret. It's fun to drive and gets the looks wherever it goes. This is as close to a Real Muscle Car look as you get these days, and has all the toys that you could want, all in an affordable package with not bad fuel economy. Nicely done Chevy...

Cockpit style dash, looks, handling and power. And the toys are simply amazing!

No lumbar adjust for passenger, doors don't autolock on exit, rear seat access could be better (but what do you expect for a 2 door).

Lady Chevy Lover
By Chevy Lady

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Even though I haven't had my Berry Monte very long, I am loving it. It is very roomy and comfortable and handles very well. I drive an hour to and from work and it is a very smooth and comfortable ride.

I love the body style and the color. The seats are very comfortable. The car handles very nicely. The stereo with the info and traffic buttons is a cool feature. I like the large trunk and the fold down rear seat for extra room.

The cupholders. The one in front of the stereo is kind of difficult to use. I also think that the fog lights should be an option. I am going to tint my windows and get some fog lights and she sill be good to go!

why not a soft top
By Lobo

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the 2nd MC I have owned. I had a 2001. Now if it only came in a soft top.

Looks. It is going fast standing still

Soft top

The Only Chevy for Me
By BadBoy911

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This was the only 2Dr that would fit me, i'm a 6'3 big guy and they mention the Caviler, first off it sux, second i said "look at me" then they showed me the Monte, I used to have a monte but that was a 1980, and it never left me on the side of the road for any thing mechanical and it was at 98,000 miles and still ran strong!, so i said what the hell, now i love this car, it's a sport/muscle car for the big boyz.

The daytime running lights, the radio shows the song name and artist and the floor lights up with the dome that helps alot. and nice power.

Put the Monte Carlo seal on the steering wheel and the back of the car instead if the Chevy ribbon....and bring back the T-tops! and dont make it so hard to upgrade stuff

• SUV