Used 2006 Chevrolet Malibu LS Fleet Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan

View reviews for a specific Malibu model:

310,000 nd starts, runs and drives like a new car
By Jodi

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car has taken a licking and keeps on ticking. Other than minor repairs due to rackoons and deer running into this car, and a small issue (which Chevy took care of) with the power steering cutting out, this car has been a top notch vehicle. Can't wait to see what the next 300,000 miles will bring me.

great car
By vtfarmboy

2006 Chevrolet Malibu Sedan LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this car used with about 20,000+ miles four years ago. I have been driving it daily ever since and other than a new set of tires had no problems what so ever. well almost. The gas tank sending unit was not working when i bought it. The dealer told me to set up a apointment to get it fixed i just never did it. That is not the cars fault. It drives nice and is comfortable for my commute. I live 45 miles from my work and it is quite good on gas. I average anywhere between 28 and 34 mpg with a V6 not bad if you ask me. It aint pretty, it isnt Hot but if you are looking for good dependable every day transportation that wont bleed you dry its just what you need!

trip computer, Good sound from the stereo,

It aint pretty could use a face lift.