2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Consumer Review: 2010 Coupe LS XFE

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Coupe - Consumer Review

2010 Coupe LS XFE
By mdobb21 on

2010 Chevrolet Cobalt LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Cobalt Coupe LS XFE in March of 2010, and am still very impressed. The fuel economy is incredible (I average 31 to 34, and this is mostly around-town driving.) The ride is smooth, the seats are comfortable, and the trunk is huge. The interior lacks some style (my gray interior is very bland), though the center stack buttons are laid out in a very efficient and easy-to-use fashion. Considering it's a 2-door, front- and side-visibility are very good, but rear view is blocked by the giant trunk's lid. The headlights are decent. Many people complain about it's reliability, but proper maintenance eliminates most of those problems. I have had none.

Ride, fuel economy, transmission (5-speed manual), trunk space, exterior styling, practical layout of interior controls

Rear visibility, interior blandness, uninspiring driving experience, no ABS on my car (optional on LS and LT)
By dumdonn
on 11/17/11 15:00 PM (PST)

purchase a new 09 found out two years later when i started to trade that it had been wrecked and repainted at factory. from bottom to top of GM, including writing by FEDEX, the CEO, Pres., and VP, they are all standing by "We do not have to, BY LAW, tell buyer of any hidden damage and repair. Dealers and transporters do if they damage the new car." bye. sue us and go oline all you wish. GM is not honoring bumper to bumper warranties and is trying to through court to void all warranties issued before bankruptcy. last GM product I will ever buy. FRAUD and product liability issues are settled out of court by GM and others in court with punitive damages awarded. see suits online against GM. was aa customer for 45 of my 66 years.