2004 Aveo LS Hatchback
By kqcheek on
2004 Chevrolet Aveo LS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)
The main reason I bought this vehicle was the cost, and bought my Aveo without ever test driving one. I didn't really except a lot, but was pleasantly surprised when I brought it home. The ride is very smooth for such a small car, and engine is peppy (just as advertised). There is room enough to fit 4 adults comfortably (as long as all 4 adults aren't over 6' tall). The interior is well designed and the exterior is stylish. Coupled with all the above - add in great gas milage and I don't think that you'll be able to find a better sub-compact vehicle for the money. The LS mode comes with just about every option except ABS.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the ride. Again, for such a small car it sure has a smooth comfortable ride. Because the Aveo is so small the 105 hp engine has no problem getting up to speed when mirging into interstate traffic.
Suggested Improvements
The doors could be made a little better. They are pretty light and it takes a little effort to ensure that they a close. On the LS model the passenger side mirror is electric,but the driver side is manual. I don't think that it would have taken much to make both sides electric.