First time four door...
By Chris Klein on
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
My 2002 Seville is my fourth Cadillac. My preference in style has always been the Eldorado though. I had many problems with my 1995 Cadillac ETC, and was looking at a head gasket. With $6,000 in repairs in two years, I was done. My 2002 Certified Pre-Owned Seville SLS is a nice change of pace. It handles the crappy local streets and pot holes much better than my ETC did. For a heavier car, it drives like a much smaller car; i.e. the 1997 Nissan Maxima SE that I used to own. It have been experiencing some light shaking in the steering in wheel at 65+ MPH. The dealer "replaced tie rod", but I still notice the shake. It's not bad, but I am not convinced this is "the way it sohuld ride." I paid nearly $22,000 for this car with less than 35,000 miles. It was in near new condition and certified. I miss having a sunroof.
Favorite Features
Lots of gadgets. The memory seats are a plus. It handles like a much smaller car. It has a neat tach display options. Onstar. Wheel stereo and climate controls.
Suggested Improvements
The standard AM/FM/CD system in Seville SLS cannot compare to the Bose upgrade of my old ETC. I have been experiencing wheel vibration at higher speeds. The exterior is somewhat plain.