2010 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Six months, still satisfied

2010 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Six months, still satisfied
By Greg on

2010 Cadillac CTS Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Can't complain about this car so far. I've already taken it on two long trips - including one on Amtrak's Auto Train service to Florida without a problem. Sound system, bluetooth, navigation are all very good. Performance is excellent. Fuel economy is not too bad considering the car wasn't really designed for efficiency. Car is great for long trips (and passing on two-lane highways!). Quality seems to be better than my Oldsmobile Aurora which had a few too many problems compared to the Chevy I had before it. No rattles, weird noises, or warranty repairs yet like I had after 6 months of owning my Aurora.

Favorite Features

Bluetooth feature works flawlessly. The sound system is awesome, and I like the design of the navigation/audio system. Being able to play DVD's on the nav system is cool, too (if you're not driving, of course).

Suggested Improvements

The front seat is a bit hard. It'd be nice if the lumbar support could go up & down as well as back & forth like it did in my Aurora. Like others have said, rain-sensing wipers would be nice along with the tilting mirrors in reverse. So would turn signals on the side mirrors.