2005 Buick Terraza Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terraza model:
Great Vehicle
By Ray Zenoni on 04/11/05 21:15 PM (PDT)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Over the past several years I have rented quite a few mini-vans for group trips. None compare with the Terraza that I recently purchased. I was looking primarily for a very comfortable and quite vehicle to transport people on fun day trips (rather than a vehicle to transport the kids to after school activities). The Terraza is quiet, handles well, is very comfortable and basically a perfect fit for my requirments. I have had it for several months now and I have driven it 2,000 miles in all types of weather. I am so glad I got this vehicle. This is my first Buick and I was impressed by the dealership, as well as this vehicle.

Back to Elegance
By OldGoat on 04/07/05 15:01 PM (PDT)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Finally, Buick is back. The leather seats are great. Styling is the best anywhere in the world. Gas mileage is great. There is plenty of room in the cabin. A real showboat.

Great Van
By ED Buck on 04/06/05 12:32 PM (PDT)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the first Buick I ever own and I am amazed at the ride and how quiet it is. It's just great driving. I had a Chevy Asto before.

I LOVE MY TERRAZA!!!!
By Lisa on 04/06/05 06:45 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Buick Terraza. I like the fact that it has the exterior look of an SUV but the interior room and comfort of a mini-van! It is definitely a vehicle my family and I needed. We use the storage compartments often, the 12 cupholders actually come in handy with the children. The third row seating lays flat for lots of room and storage in the rear when moving or transporting groceries and large items. I would purchase this vehcile again! There are some quirks they need to work out with it mechanically but overall the service I have received from the dealer has been great, too! The quirks are very minor and do not affect the handling of the vehicle in anyway.

My 1st minivan
By Ken C on 03/25/05 16:22 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I was ready to buy a Mercury Premier, but tried this...what a great buy! It's so quiet inside, and comfortable! I got heated seats...my wife insisted! The middle and back seats are as comfortable as the front, with plenty of leg room. The engine has plenty of get up and go, and I get 29 mpg on the road at 65 to 70. I"m very happy. Try one out.

A great vehicle for the dollar
By Chuck's Limo on 03/18/05 06:51 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second mini van, and it is by far the best I drove before buying it. The comfort, looks, and standard equipment is outstanding. The ride is excellent, and very controlled. I like the Traction Control, and Stabilitrak which are standard on the Terazza. I think the engine is just right for the vehicle. I have no trouble merging into traffic, or passing. Let's face it. Most passing today is done on an interstate highway while you are on cruise contol. You don't need all that power to get around another vehicle. On my first highway trip, I averaged 27.6 MPG. That with only 1200 miles on the clock. Not to shabby.

Terraza review
By sandbox on 02/24/05 11:32 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The ride, the looks are all classic Buick lines. The non-traditional look of this mini van is what seperates it from the rest. It no longer looks like the mom mobile.

A mom's view
By Mom's car on 02/19/05 11:44 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We have only owned this car for a few days, but so far it's ability to keep my children comfortable and occupied, while I'm busy driving, has been great. The onboard entertainment packages can't be beat. I also find it to ride and drive very smooth and quiet. There is not alot of cargo room though, for things such as groceries. I guess something had to give, to seat 7 passengers comfortably. Overall, I give it a thumbs up. Plenty of power and great gas mileage for your average "soccer mom". Also has lots of overhead and behind the seat storage compartments to keep things safely stowed away.

Very Happy
By Mary on 02/18/05 11:48 AM (PST)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CXL Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Love the quiet ride and feel. Handles great. Nicely designed dash and controls. Love the front end. It has all the features I have loved in my minivan, but he feel and look of an SUV... I've always thought the minvan was a more versatile, family friendly vehicle than most SUVs. ..and with power slidng doors, no fingers get caught and no doors get banged up with kids in and out. The Terraza nicely combines comfort and practicality

Terraza Great
By Tim Sawl on 01/28/05 22:03 PM (PST)

2005 Buick Terraza Minivan CX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my Caravan in for this new Buick. The seats are very comfortable. The vehicle handles great. My wife used the traction control to get up our hill after a snow storm and she loved it. If you want comfort for your family this is your vehicle. Go look at the stow-go seats and then check out the Terraza. There is no comparison to the quality. A fun vehicle to drive and a great looking one too.