2003 Buick Rendezvous 3.4L V6 AWD 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - I got ripped off, now

2003 Buick Rendezvous - Consumer Review

I got ripped off, now I am stuck!
By animalmotel on

2003 Buick Rendezvous CX AWD 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had nothing but problems with this car. It eats breaks and tires. The doors do not open right, it locks the keys inside. Wipers stop working. And the thing always runs hot. I have already complained to Buick but they did nothing for me. Never buy any Buick ever again. I am now stuck with a car worth nothing and is falling apart.

Favorite Features

The way you sit to the road is my fav feature.

Suggested Improvements

Mechanics durability.
By superman83271
on 05/25/13 09:02 AM (PDT)

If it eats brakes, then it's the way the vehicle is being driven or the calipers need lubrication, which is normal to all vehicles. If it eats tires, then it's the way the vehicle is being driven, or it needs an alignment which is normal to all vehicles. If it locks the keys inside, that means you started the vehicle, got out and closed the door. Many later model vehicles lock themselves after being started, you just have to be aware of it. If the wipers stopped working, that is probably a legitimate problem. If it runs hot, maybe the coolant is low. Newer vehicles cycle their fans between 200 and 235 degrees F, which is hotter than the 160-180 which was the norm years ago. You can't go complain to the manufacturer unless the vehicle is under warranty. They have no control over how the vehicle is treated or maintained after the sale.