2004 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: Not bad for THIRD hand car

2004 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

2004 Buick LeSabre

Custom Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Not bad for THIRD hand car
By ty on

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Not the prettiest design, but not completely horrible. Just a simple blue collar (as my boss likes to say) car. Because it's an American car, the used car price was better than buying a comparable but smaller Japanese family sedan. Only some minor problems, which I expect from American cars. The dash and radio console looked like it hasn't been updated since 1985. I saw a 2004 Honda Accord with more modern design. The driver side speaker blew out after a month I owned it. And a month later the gas gauge stopped working so I have to estimate when to fill up gas. No big deal. I will drive this car into the ground. As long as it keeps running I'm happy.

Good ride, good interior space, good trunk space. Outdated V6 but very strong and my mechanic says very reliable.

Well they don't make this model anymore so I'm sure they've made improvements in the Lucerne (the LeSabre's replacement).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By voiceofstl1
on 05/10/15 00:34 AM (PDT)

On Paper the Lucerne is bigger but I find the lesabre more comfortable. The Lucerne roof line is to low, I hit my head getting into it and the arm rest rubs my left leg, The Lucerne does have more leg room in the back seat but I find the front seat in the lesabre larger and more comfortable and the larger glass area in the Lesabre mahes it semm even bigger.