2004 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Love My LeSabre
By LFG on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My experiences with the car were great from the start. The dealership was a pleasure. The price was great, and they were very business-like with no hassles. The car was delivered about a month after I placed the order. It arrived with zero problems. This is my second LeSabre. I bought this one because I had such a good experience with the first one. I was not disappointed. I bought it with the Celebration package, Grand Touring Suspension, Power Susnroof and XM radio. The Celebration package has a great set of options including Stabilitrak, Heads-up display on windshield, and turn signals on the mirrors. Everything works great!

Buick LeSabre
By P. Weiss on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The smooth ride is great, and power from the 6 cylinder is all you need. I have had no problems with the car since I bought it in September. The car has over 7,000 miles on it!

Very Pleased
By guerrja on 12/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am very happy with my new Buick. It rides smooth, has plenty of power and is very quiet. The only negative comment I will make is the gear shift lever when in drive ostructs the heater and radio controls. Overall rating - excellent

A Nice old man's car
By AHS on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Big car ride,good fuel economy on long trips.Fairly comfortable in front seats, Back seat could use a little more room. Question position of battery.(under back seat). Also would prefer full size spare.

Our Buick LeSabre
By tommytel on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We have had suv's Van's pickups and station wagons. We chose the Buick LeSabre, for size, looks, performance & reliability. We are very well pleased with the vehicle and the dealer. Our choice has proven to be well worth it.

Solid LeSabre
By akasueza on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a 1994 Regal to a 2004 LeSabre due to Buick quality and dependability (Regal is still in top condition after almost 150,000 miles). The 2004 LeSabre is a quality built vehicle and a pleasure to drive. You can't beat this car for a smooth ride! Celebration edition has numerous high end features.

Love my LeSabre
By longwoman on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new LeSabre, with the exception of getting into the console. The dealership had a little trouble getting the right remote keyless entry, the second one, but finally did it about a week and a half after purchase. I owned a '92 Custom for over five years, and there have definitely been some improvements made. I would buy it again. It's really too bad that color choices weren't more readily available, or less generic.

New LeSabre
By Bill Nelson on 11/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

GREAT CAR, GREAT RIDE, ADEQUATE POWER, EXCELLENT HEATING / AIR CONDITIONING VERY GOOD STEERING/ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE

Turn signals
By Fred R Mueller on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Turn signals fail to cncel after turn dealer claims it to be set to specs and refuses to repair it.

the best
By Ernie De Cianni on 10/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Never had a problem with this vehicle, it is a 2001 Buick LaSabre. Great runnng car. I rate it a 10.