2011 Buick Enclave Consumer Review: Follow Up On Earlier Review

2011 Buick Enclave SUV - Consumer Review

Follow Up On Earlier Review
By rusgc on

2011 Buick Enclave CXL1 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just completed 3500 mile trip with new Enclave, I'm adding to earlier review. Ride is excellant and it's quiet. It's a big car, I didn't get used to the size as I thought I would with driving time. Poor outward visibility, and lack of maneuverability in tight spaces, i.e., parking garages, and busy parking lots is my biggest complaint. Gas mileage is disappointing, hoped for rated mileage at least, but it's 1 or 2 mpg less than rated. Interior conveniences are either lacking or too small to be useful. We've had minivans for years, nothing beats them for travelling convenience so I'm biased on these points. Overall, it's a comfortable, nice, if not exciting or "fun" to drive, car.

Good looking, smooth, quiet ride. Rich interior.

Better location and sizing of interior conveniences for travelling, i.e., hanger hooks inside back doors. No conveniently placed hanger hooks seems minor but annoying to us. Improve visibility, i.e., larger glass area. Improve gas mileage.