2004 BMW 3 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Bad Bimmer

2004 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325Ci Coupe (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Bad Bimmer
By Bimma Boy on

2004 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought this as a second car so I dont have to drive my Evo all over the place an I have to say, this thing, this BMW is excellent. Accelereration is quick and stable an smooth at speeds up to 120mph, it can be decieving unless you look at the speedo. You think your doing about 70mph when youre actually doing 90. Handling is superb! Find the speed limit for the corner an double it an you will find that BMWs are not just overpriced cars. This car looks good, rides well, and can perform very well. It gets looks from everyone espcially the ladies, unlike my Evo which gets more looks from 15 year old boys. Go full throttle into the turn and you'll find a new love for cars.

Favorite Features

Stylish looks, Well designed interior, comfy power seats, the stable feeling at high speeds, The slick 5 speed shifter, Being able to control the volume of the radio without taking your hands off the wheel, The way the inline 6 delivers power so smoothly over an entire RPM range, The Suspension!!!

Suggested Improvements

Rides to low and makes it easy to hit freeway debris, Steering feels slow at low speeds, Expensive to add mods to it. Straight line acceleration could be quicker