94 Audi S Wagon
By taohk on
1994 Audi 100 S 4dr Wagon
I purchased this car at May 2003 at a very good price. Because it is a wagon, and this car is not a quattro. The car was in good condition with dents. I replaced power steering pump right after purchase. It was the only problem. This is a 94 car, but it only had 74500miles. The car is solid. I never did any major serice since I had. Now it has 96500miles. It still goes strong. I replace new tires and break discs at May 2004. Front wheel drive is much cheaper to maintain. I am getting a turn-up next week. So far, I only spend about $1200 on the car include the new 80k tires and break discs.
Favorite Features
The ride is smooth. Engine power is fairly strong. It usually doesn't swith gear often even going up hills. The car has a lot of room. I use it as a U-hal to move stuff for friends. When back seats are lay flat, a love seat can fit in to the car.
Suggested Improvements
If Audi dealer parts and services can be more affordable. Replace 4 break discs and tran flush at Audi dealer would be $1500, but small shop will do it for less than half. If you need to service your audi, it is better to go to some honest small car service