Just what I was looking for...
By Ben on
2010 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan w/Technology Package (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
I’ve always found great quality & value in Acuras. This time is no different & once again chose Acura over Infinity, BMW & Lexus. Recently I traded in my 2007 Acura TL for a 2010 Acura TSX. When it was time to get a new car I looked at all the big boys including the new TL. I didn't really dig the TL's new exterior body style or its new found higher price tag of $43k; just a bit more than I wanted or needed for my daily urban driving. When looking at the TSX I was concerned about going with the 4 cyl having just come from a pretty powerful, fun V6… but went for it. Wow, am I impressed. The TSX is NOT a slow car by any standard. It’s fun to drive & zips around town like no ones business.
Favorite Features
Amazing technology features that rival the best. All voice activated, the best sound system on wheels, plush, roomy interior and a powerful and fuel efficient 4 cyl that is very zippy & fun to drive. Responsive steering is something you'll surely notice. Real time traffic and weather rock!
Suggested Improvements
Although very responsive, the new electronic steering needs lots of attention at high speeds. GPS screen is large but still low resolution as in previous years. Coming from a bigger car I found rear leg room lacking (of course I found that, I came from a bigger car). It did pass the six footer test.