Acura TL
By nfdapice on
2007 Acura TL 4dr Sedan w/Navigation (3.2L 6cyl 5A)
I tend to keep vehicles for 10+ years, and previously owned a 1998 Honda Accord 4cyl which I had clocked 190K+ miles and was looking to upgrade. After looking at the 2007 Accord 6cyl, I was attracted to the body style and features of the Acura TL. The negotiated price was close to that of the Honda fully loaded. Since I adore the reliability of the Honda engine and drive train, I decided to give the Acura a closer look. I am not disappointed. The car is quiet, gets great gas mileage (I average 30-32 on the highway), and has power to spare when needed. The inside is comfortable, the ride solid but not too stiff. I love it. Turning radius & high octane gas are the only negatives; it's worth it!
Favorite Features
The styling looks almost European and is eye catching. The interior leather is beautiful, comforable, and adjustable to any like. The Nav system is great - it almost talks too much :- ). The blue tooth phone connection I use all the time. The moving passenger mirror and rear camera are great in rev.
Suggested Improvements
Except for turning radius and high octane gas requirement, there really isn't anything I would change on this vehicle. Both where understood before purchase, and given the fact its been a wonderful car, they are minimal.