1999 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:
1999 Acura Integra GS Hatch Manual
By thekenneth on 08/15/14 11:07 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback GS 2dr Hatchback

This is an outstanding used car. I bought it at 154,000 in 2014 and am so impressed with the solid transmission and engine. Cosmetically it is quite weathered. Clearcoat peel. This one had some water infiltration into the hatch thru the tail light gaskets but this was easily fixed. Very low seat for this old guy to climb in and out of but decent front leg room for tall people. Don't expect to transport full-sized people in the back seats! Super solid used car. Zippy and nimble. Fun to drive. I recommend it.

99 integra ls 2d automatic
By twoheadsup on 12/09/10 19:21 PM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I absolutely love this car, it is right on so many levels! It is sporty, good-looking, reliable, versatile, fuel-efficient, and safe. Even though mine has the basic 1.8L b18b1 engine without vtec, it roars when you force down the pedal and those revs soar up. For a high-revving engine the low-end torque is great, I had to haul over 150 pounds of plywood in the trunk and it never quit. I bought it at 94k miles and im at 122k miles now and its still tight as a drum. Since I bought the car 2 and a half years ago, the only things that have went wrong and needed to be replaced were the speakers and a tail light. Upkeep has been about $1,300 since I bought it, due required services at 100k miles.

99 LS
By M2carlover on 11/18/10 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I bought this car new in 1999. It's the best car I've ever owned! I've had it 11 years, it has 90,000 miles and knock on wood - keeps on running!

1999 GS-R
By troy on 06/04/08 06:52 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I got my GS-R hatchback with 25K miles and sold it close to 70K. The 1.8L VTEC truly is one of the finest engines ever. Tons of revs, lots of high end power, usable torque, good exhaust note and excellent fuel economy (35 mpg on the highway). My paint was black and as long as you kept it clean and waxed it once a year, there were few cars that looked better. I loved that it came with a spoiler, something that has eluded many cars I have owned before and after this one. The shifter of course was precise, smooth and near effortless. My only problems were 2, count 'em, 2 bad clutch master cylinders, probably the way I drive. :)

Teggy
By jeff on 05/05/08 18:59 PM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Have had the car for about 4 years now. The only money I had to put into it besides regular check ups was a completely new set of brakes, which the old set wore out at about 80,000 miles. Quick acceleration, fun and easy to drive. Not the best stock paint job but I can live it with. I really enjoy my integra and am glad I purchased it.

Dedicated Acura Owner
By Erica on 04/17/08 14:37 PM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I bought an Acura Integra GS-R and have owned it for 9 years. It has been extremely reliable, fun, and great gas mileage. It doesn't have a lot of power off the line, but the V-TEC kicks in around 3500 and you feel it! The back is very limited in leg room, but you can fit 2 (short) adults in back in a pinch. I have done regular maintenance, and the only thing that has failed on the car was a cracked radiator (driving from Phoenix to Tucson in July). It's a great car for younger drivers, but is safe and reliable for long trips.

Cheap BMW
By 99-DC4 on 07/24/06 20:16 PM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Love my Integra to death. Incredibly reliable car, never given me a single problem, extremly well built. Performance is astonishing, this car is quick for the price. Dont Pay attention to the 140HP, this car is so lightweight that it feels like it has an extra 20HP. Great handeling, corners perfectly and very minimal body roll (then again my car is on coilovers so...) Great car practically lasts forever if maintained properly you will not regret it!

The Fabulous GSR
By erp on 04/30/05 18:13 PM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for a year now and have had no problems until now. The engine is burning oil at the rate of about a quart a month. Fortunately I had been planning to do an engine rebuild before I realized the motor actually needed it. I bought the car with 72,000 miles on it so there could have been significant abuse to the engine prior to me owning it. Even still, I love my car and I plan to keep it forever. Overall it's a great car.

Fun to drive and own
By Gary on 02/25/05 18:11 PM (PST)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Exceptional car performance/value. Great handling. Great acceleration at high speeds. Awesome looks and features.

Fun 2 Drive
By AcuraInteg on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

Its a great car. You'll want to drive it everyday. Get an integra while you can.