Used 2016 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

Used S60 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Very happy with our purchase.

Carie Ann Jean, 07/05/2016
T5 Drive-E 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Kids are grown. Was time for us to buy a sedan and move on from the mini vans and suv's. I had been wanting a Volvo for some time. Went to test drive a used T5 with open mind to other options, if price was right. Wound up comparing the 5 cylinder, AWD (used) to the 4 cylinder Front WD (new). Both cars felt very similar in handling, pick up etc. The better gas milage of the new, 4 cylinder won us over. Got a great deal at our local dealership. Super thrilled with our purchase. A couple minor disappointments. No standard back up camera. We were very used to this option and are considering putting one in. Trunk space is quite an adjustment. Half of a decent grocery trip winds up in the back seat. Other than that, I am a happy girl!!

My Best Car Ever

Lunacharsky, 06/06/2020
T5 Drive-E Inscription Premier 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

This S 60 does everything well. It's the most comfortable seating I've ever experienced in a car. It has plenty of pickup and you hardly feel it or hear when the turbo kicks in. It handles very well, esp in sport mode, which I use going through mountain roads here in Southern California.

5 out of 5 stars

Sporty, safe, and extremely fuel efficient!

SwedeSpeed, 08/27/2021
T5 Drive-E Inscription Platinum 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Tight suspension, pay for the volvo on call internet subscription - send an address to your car before you head out so it's right there in the nav when you hop on (I love this.) It's extremely fuel efficient. Be prepared to save the big bucks - turn on eco and it's sluggish, but perfect for those who like engine coasting (drops rpms to 900 while flying at 70 mpg on the road...the savings just feel so good.

Constantine Review

Constantine Kokinakis, 10/05/2016
T5 Drive-E Premier 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

3 out of 5 stars

Careful when you reverse!

CarCritique, 07/20/2019
T5 Drive-E Premier 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

To my surprise this 2016 Volvo S60 Premier model does NOT come standard with Rear View Camera! It has a descent Video display on center console with no rear view camera!

12345...6