Save up to $2,000 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- State Rebate for Retail$2,000Restrictions:
The Department of Environmental Protection offers up to $2,000 for the purchase of a pre-owned battery electric vehicle to eligible applicants through the Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) Rebate. Leased vehicles are not eligible. To qualify:
- Pre-owned AFV Rebate: $2,000 for Pennsylvania residents whose total household income is below 400 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level as defined by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Final purchase price must be $50,000 or less.
- One-time pre-owned vehicle must be a maximum of 7 years old with an odometer reading of 75,000 miles or less.
- Purchase must be from a retail location or online retail service (no private sales allowed).
- Vehicles must have a valid Pennsylvania registration.
- Applicants whose total household income is below 200 percent of the Federal Income Poverty level will be eligible to apply for an additional $1,000 rebate.
To learn more and apply, visit https://www.dep.pa.gov/Citizens/GrantsLoansRebates/Alternative-Fuels-Incentive-Grant/Pages/Alternative-Fuel-Vehicles.aspx
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.