2017 Toyota Prius v Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Toyota Prius v Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Prius v model:

We were saved from scary accident
By Harris Pham

2017 Toyota Prius v Five 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We got hit twice with freeway speed, 70 mi/hr of other 2-cars on Freeway I5 South closed by Disney Land on Mar 4, 2018. We were survived no bone broken or body damage but pain in neck and shoulder. The car performance great comparing to its size and power. We are thankful for the engineers who designed this car. We just had this car for 6-months but we loves it. It would be nice it is little taller.

As advertised
By Wayne

2017 Toyota Prius v Four 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Solid comfortable high mpg car with tremendous cargo vesatility. Well equipped. Styling of exterior is a cross between an old Italian sports car and a Mack truck. This my third Prius. My 7th Toyota.

Great value wagon - scale down version of mini-van
By Jonathan M

2017 Toyota Prius v Four 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

If you are looking for a scale down version of mini-van with great mpg, this is the one for you. It's very comfortable for short and long trips.

My Review of my third Prius V
By Jere Key

2017 Toyota Prius v Five 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Prius V is a versatile car with good fuel economy. We haul a lot of stuff occasionally. It is amazing what will fit into this car. I like the new driver assist features, lane warning, automatic headlamps, and the front accident avoidance system while in cruise control. Toyota should put their new hybrid power train in the V. The car so needs backup warning sensors, blind spot warning system, turn signal lights on the mirrors and a full time frontal crash avoidance system.

Everything but the radio!
By Larry Misfeldt

2017 Toyota Prius v Three 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I really like the Prius V except for the Infotainment center. It randomly goes blank, stops playing and resets itself. On a recent trip (80 miles) it reset itself 4 times in a little over an hour. If I'm using the built-in GPS, its quite annoying. I haven't taken it in for service because it is random and seems to work well for quite some time. This morning I using the radio and discovered I had no control over it. I couldn't lower the volume, change stations or even turn it off. The only cure would be to pull over and turn the engine off and then hopefully it would reset itself. I have never had so much trouble with a radio. But like I said except for that annoyance I have enjoyed the car.