Used 2006 Toyota Matrix Consumer Reviews

Used Matrix for Sale
Select your model:
12345...29

Pros
Cons

Best car I ever bought for the money!

greg oloskey, 03/20/2016
XR 4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

PLENTY of room, great gas mileage, extremely dependable! Nice looking.

Owned for 14 years

Keeza, 08/11/2019
XR 4dr Wagon AWD (1.8L 4cyl 4A)

Been driving this little car for 14 years now, it's got 140000 miles on it when I am writing this review. Never had a single problem with it to date, always get oil changed on time, new tires and rotation when needed and good to go! Best car I've ever had!

Best Car Ever!!!!!!!!!!

Diane, 04/25/2018
4dr Wagon (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

I love everything about my Pontiac Vibe! Has never given me a day of trouble. I religiously change the oil at 3,000 miles and all filters when needed. I have now 167,000 miles on this car. I brought it in for an oil change and mechanic asked if I wanted a tune up. I said you can check it. The result was, he said it didn't need one, the engine never skipped a beat. I changed the front rotors at 100,000 miles! Dropped a cheap battery in since it was new. I will be changing the muffler soon. That's it! It just keeps running like new. I love this car. Anyone complains about the drivability and acceleration are malcontents. What do they think its supposed to be a race car. The body has also held up well and it has never been garage kept. Can't beat this car!

Fun, Comfortable & no problems in 4years

Zach, 10/22/2009

I have had this car for 4 years and haven't had a single problem with it! I bought it brand new when got tired of investing too much money into a 93 Ford Explorer that was going downhill. Toyota's MPG ratings are right on. I never get less than 25mpg around town and on the freeway I get 32mpg. This car is great for traveling and road trips. The cargo space is wonderful too. I play music and needed to fit my 2 bass cabs, amp and guitars into the car and they fit just fine. My buddy bought a Matrix cause he needed a new car and liked the roomy-ness (he is 6'4", 250lbs+). He fits his whole drum set and monster keyboard in his!

A Really Good Car!

Laurie, 11/03/2009

I have a manual XR & it easily gets 34 mpg city & 41 + on hwy. With the back seats down, it sure can haul a lot of stuff. I think this car is under-rated. I've not had a lick of major trouble, just usual mtce & oil changes, etc.

12345...29