Used 1996 Toyota Celica Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A+ All the way!!!

Lipweb, 10/29/2006
GT 2dr Hatchback

Since day one this vehicle has been a blast to drive. It rides tight and performs great, although a few minor adds like exhaust and an air intake will go along way - power wise. I've had nothing but comments on my car and everyone I take for a ride in it almost instantly wants one. I owned a Z-28 t-top Camaro before my Celica and now own a newer convertible Camaro pushing over 300HP as well as an Eclipse GT pushing over 240HP and my favorite of the 3 is still the 4 cylinder Celica GT.

The most fun car I've owned

Clare Kline, 09/16/2017
ST 25th Anniversary 2dr Hatchback

Being a stick shift, traffic is not fun, but for the open country I drive, the car is really great. Very fuel efficient, minimal maintenance needed, and corners perfect.

Fantastic quality automobile... Classic

Keith, 01/25/2009
GT 2dr Convertible

This car was owned by my brother first for 4 years. It went through many drivers when he owned it and was always extremely reliable and economical to own. I bought it a few months ago after a minor accident. I fixed the imperfections and am now driving it everyday. It's getting about 23 mpg with the top down most of the time. It shifts very smooth and takes corners effortlessly. Acceleration is about 10 seconds to 60 mph (automatic) and has about 93k on it. The styling is classic and even though a '96, not out of style in the least. Mine is black on black and always gets great comments on it's looks.

Favorite Car!

Vanessa H, 10/19/2004
GT 2dr Hatchback

It took me a while to find the exact car I wanted...and it was completely worth the wait! This was the best car I EVER had! We've been together for 7- 8 years and it's still in EXCELLENT condition!

Reliable, fun to drive car

Pat, 05/22/2002
ST 25th Anniversary 2dr Hatchback

I never had any problem with this car, but I take care of it regularly, 3K oil change, 15K, 30K, 45K, 60K maintenance, I changed timing belt around 72K. I never spent a penny repair this car actually.