Used 1994 Toyota Celica Consumer Reviews

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

1994 Toyota Celica GT

Jay, 03/23/2006
GT 2dr Hatchback

After living with my Celica for nearly six years, I still enjoy it in my daily commute of almost 75 miles! Highway mileage suffers slightly due to tall gear ratios in the manual transmission, but acceleration never requires a downshift. On the flip side, city MPG is excellent. I bought the car when it was 5 years old, and reliability is typical bullet-proof Toyota. My Celica has never failed to be a delight, whether engaged in heavy traffic or on the open highway. The rear seat is not for large adults, as you'd expect in this class, however the rear hatch and split-folding rear seats offer loads of cargo-hauling flexibilty. I'd strongly recommend the Celica to anyone considering buying one.

Awesome Car

EOreilly, 05/18/2010
ST 2dr Coupe

Driven daily. It is now in the 300K mile club. Despite the scratches and dents, this car is fun to drive. Great on gas! Powerful 1.8 L engine and great handling. I just love this car, still looks great. You would not even think it has 300,000 miles. The engine still purring. Low maintenance, great reliable car. Way to go TOYOTA!

Takes a Licking, Keeps on Ticking

chris001, 07/29/2004
GT 2dr Hatchback

Unbelievable car. I bought it used with 40,000 miles on it in 2000. I am now over 260,000 miles and the original timing belt finally gave out. Last month I passed NJ emissions inspection with the original exhaust system. I have been in two front end collisions and the car just won't quit.

6Generation

chucho, 06/15/2004
GT 2dr Coupe

Love the car allaround. Very dependable, nice interior, and very nice exterior styling. Car gets awesome gas mileage even better than my 1995 corolla. Love the car.

Great Car

kmays2, 01/26/2004
GT 2dr Coupe

Bought the 2-door GT coupe in high school as my first car. Much better styling/build quality than Probe, MX-6 or Prelude. It's up there in quality with Integras, but you get more exclusivity.

12345...9