Used 1999 Suzuki Vitara Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Vitara for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Topless in Tri-Cities Washington

Topless in Tri-City, 08/13/2005
JX 2dr SUV 4WD w/Soft Top

This is a rather tinny little car but it's sharp looking particularly once you get rid of the boring wheels it comes with. This is our "summer" car, and it's got that season written all over it. Absolutely fun to ride in! Ours has the small motor - not powerfull - but adequote with the stick tranny. I like working on my own vehicles; everything is accessible and in plain view! Be carefull on the highway - I suspect this thing could roll if turned very sharply. Good brakes, smooth runner. We doubt we'll ever get rid of it! We've had it for three years. If you buy a newer one still under warranty, be warned, Suzuki does not honor expired warranties, even if they are just one mile over!

It's five, and still going strong!

TheMunt, 03/19/2004
JX 2.0 2dr SUV 4WD

Great little truck for the price! I've had mine for five years, and it runs great. Just follow the maintenance in the owner's manual. I have the model with the manual 5-speed transmission, and the 2.0 motor. Have carried everything from bowling balls to kayaks and my spouse, 6'4. Only negative is some of the plastic pieces in the interior broke, but not a biggie. Good for long road trips. Convertible top easy to use.