Used 2004 Suzuki Vitara
Pros & Cons
- Truck-based body-on-frame construction means off-road capability.
- Meager cargo space, cramped rear seats, lacks refinement.
Edmunds' Expert Review
The small SUV segment is full of very capable vehicles, and although the Vitara can rock-crawl with the best of them, it gets left behind in nearly every other respect.
|Overall||undefined / 5|
Also consider these sponsored cars
Trending topics in reviews
- driving experience
- reliability & manufacturing quality
- electrical system
Most helpful consumer reviews
Is the Suzuki Vitara a good car?
Is the Suzuki Vitara reliable?
Is the 2004 Suzuki Vitara a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2004 Suzuki Vitara?
The least-expensive 2004 Suzuki Vitara is the 2004 Suzuki Vitara LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $16,999.
Other versions include:
- LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $19,199
- LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 4A) which starts at $17,999
- LX 4WD 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5M) which starts at $18,199
- LX Rwd 4dr SUV (2.5L 6cyl 5M) which starts at $16,999