2021 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $2,121
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

2021 ram limited long horn

Alfredo Tercero , 04/08/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

The looks and drive feel is amazing.. I only have 730 miles in it and 4 months ...truck is already giving issues.. ram boxes pop open ... lights flicker when door opened, odometer jumps up and down .. truck makes all kinds of scary noises .almost like a short is going on .. I regre ignoring warnings of people telling me to stay away ...

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

1 out of 5 stars

Safety nightmare and ram will not help

Dweaver, 04/25/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

*** update - now almost 12,500 miles later , almost 1 year old , and FCA still has me driving an unsafe car. Stay far away , especially if it’s the e-tourque engine , I’m on a forum confirming this engine is the problem , have dash cam footage of stalls and I’m still driving it. ****4500 miles and three problems , 1 is huge. Engine stalls when pulling into traffic. Been at the dealer for almost 2 weeks and they can’t duplicate it so therefore in their eyes it didn’t happen. Resolution - put a customer back in an unsafe truck that stalls without any hesitation for safety concerns . They’ve called me to pick up my truck saying nothing they can do and they don’t care they are putting their customers in a truck that could crash. I’ve seen on a forum in the past month 4-5 others with the same issue. Ram corporate and customer care backs this decision too to return me into a truck that stalls. No one cares. Oh by the way my reverse camera intermittently doesn’t works and I have to have the clockspring in the steering wheel replaced. Been a nightmare. Stay away

Door will not close....:(

Rezek, 03/22/2021
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

New 2021 Ram Limited Laramie after 5 times to the dealer to fix the issue and many part replacements same issue. Door doesn't close:( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZMcJhFfC0Y

ad labelAd
Build Your 1500
At a Glance:
  • 7 Trims
  • $32,795starting MSRP

Incredible truck

Sean, 11/16/2020
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

This truck is amazing. The comfort level is off the charts and there's more than enough power for what I tow. There are a few things to be aware of, but not complaints.. The night edition came with a 3.92 rear end which is so far giving me an average of about 15mpg even with Etorque, for reference my 2017 with the 3.21 rear end averaged about 17 mpg. I did replace the stock tires pretty quickly with cooper AT3 4s to better suit my needs though this didn't seem to effect the mpg. The new tires gave me a little better handling on curvy roads. The only real problem with the truck is that I don't want to stop driving it.

So Far It’s Been Perfect

Earl Shaffer, 07/16/2021
Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

I purchased a Ivory 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 with the 5.7 Hemi (no e-torque), level 2 and night package. 10000 miles on it now, 1800 of them towing a travel trailer weighing 6500 pounds. It’s been a perfect vehicle. Not one issue to date. 22 mpg on the highway. Its a very comfortable cruiser. Even my wife loves driving it.

12345...8