Used 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Consumer Reviews

Used 1500 Classic for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Chrysler still has quality control problems

Paul W, 10/10/2019
Tradesman 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I bought the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic because the rebates and discounts were so generous making it a bargain. Once I got it home the elation began to wane quickly. The paint job had several odd dull areas the size of golf balls so I had to buy wax and get to work immediately. Upon closer inspection I found many more flaws in the paint including hard pieces and bumps (I have the diamond black crystal). This truck was manufactured just 6 weeks before I drove it off the lot. What gets me is Chrysler has the nerve to charge extra for any color other than white and then serves you up a defective paint job. The truck comes with a spray in bed liner standard but Chrysler adds insult to injury by charging an extra $1,295 for the chrome package which for some strange reason deletes the bed liner. So now I have to go and pay someone more money to do it. The ride is somewhat mushy and bouncy, I would have preferred a more controlled experience. The interior is dated and with a sticker price of nearly $35,000 it doesn't even have a satellite radio. The huge center armrest jiggles and rattles too much. I have great concerns about the reliability over the long run. Hopefully I didn't make a mistake.

2019 Ram 1500 Lone Star Crew Cab 4x4

Michael, 03/12/2020
Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Bought this truck brand new. I had it in the shop 6 times for overheating. Dealer could not replicate the issue but it was intermittent so nothing was ever done about it. The gas tank, valve body, rear window, coolant tank, a exhaust hanger wasn’t installed right so had to be fixed, gauge cluster glass. These trucks are poorly made and will never buy another. Go buy a Toyota or Ford and save yourself many headaches of owning a Fiat product.

2 out of 5 stars

Nice truck when it works-warlock

romeojc, 04/09/2020
Warlock 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This truck is good looking, and rides really nice, but its been shutting down randomly on me and ram care has been useless, the case manager is unpleasant and my truck has been in the shop for almost a month. It is on the verge of classifying as a lemon, don't buy this truck and I say that because ram care is awful.

Finally some room!

Lee Conklin, 06/17/2020
SLT Fleet 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Bought the 2019Ram 1500 classic after shopping for a midsize truck. Just couldn’t stomach paying 40 grand plus for a vehicle that didn’t have much head room or room in the backseat . Didn’t pay close to that for this truck that had just over 10k miles Couldn’t be happier with the performance and the look, despite the fact it doesn’t have the new Ram grill. Has all the extras I need .

Heavy duty driver

Quincy Harrison, 01/26/2021
Express 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This truck is awesome no issues problems or concerns just learning how to keep my heavy foot off the pedal because I have the Hemi V8

12345...8