Used 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Consumer Reviews

Used 1500 Classic for Sale
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

I have never owned a RAM

RT, 09/16/2019
Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I was shopping for a used F150 when I came across this 2019 RAM with 16K miles on it. It was a beautiful truck and drove hands down way better then the F150 (in my opinion). Plus it was better equipped than a comparable XLT. I got a Big Horn addition in 4WD. It has an amazing sound system, drives great and is very roomy. I am very satisfied with my purchase, not to mention the amazing deal I got it for.

Great truck

Mike, 07/08/2019
Tradesman 2dr Regular Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I love this truck but have to get rid of because it can not support 955lbs tongue weight of trailer I bought. Can pull it no problem weighs 7800 lbs. Man it has a lot of get up and go. 5.7 engine 395 hp. With TorqueFlite 8 Eight-Speed Automatic Transmission.

5 out of 5 stars

"Never fell in love with a vehicle faster"

Donald lippold, 10/22/2019
Express 2dr Regular Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I was looking for a used v6 pickup truck with atleast a 6 ft bed. Went to a dealership where a friend of mine (ive known her a few years now), works as a saleswoman. Told her what i wanted n she pulled 2 trucks out for me. I started with an 15 toyota tacoma( always wanted one). It was very nice with 70.000 miles n a price tag of 28,000. Then i test drove the 19 ram single cab 1500 classic.,ive always liked ram but knew they were exspensive. So after i drove it n fell in love with the immaculant response time of the v6 n perfect power delivery coming from the 8 speed transmision, i asked the price. (Expecting it somewhere around 35,000) she tells me the price of 21,200......long story short, i bought the 19 ram.. 2 things i didnt like about it..the rearend gets loose in the rain quite easily. Def would recommend dirt tires, even for strickly road use, second thing, no bluetooth in the stereo. But i did buy the express trim package, so i understand not having bluetooth. All in all, i have never fell in love with a vehicle faster. The leather seats are extremely comfortable, the trottle response is spot on, n even though i only got the 2wd model, it handled going into the woods without any problems at all. I love this truck n would recommend any one else to buy it.

It Begs To Be Driven...

Tim L., 10/08/2019
Express 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is my second lease of a Gen 4. Got the 3.6 this time and it pulls every bit as good as my previous hemi- just not as fast! Gets better mpg too!

5 out of 5 stars

I've always been a Chevy girl

Melissa, 01/15/2019
Tradesman 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 6.3 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I've never owned a Dodge before... But the deal they worked out for me was too good to pass up. Now, I'm so happy with this truck! Fits our kids comfortably, and still has the capabilities I need from a truck! Love it!

12345...8