Used 2016 Nissan 370Z Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Nissan 370Z Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 370Z model:

Great Sports Car value!
By Paul

2016 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

A great sports car all around. Great engine and engine sound at RPM. Tire noise somewhat noticeable inside the cabin but this can be expected from a sports car. Only downside I see is gas mileage (26MPG) on the highway and a lack of power seats in the base model I have.

Really Cool 370Z
By V Baker

2016 Nissan 370Z 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

This is truly a fun sports car with plenty of acceleration, great suspension and overall a beautiful car. Granted the Z has not changed much in years but still offers drivers a true adrenaline rush and no matter what they its still one of the fastest cars on the road.

My Fairlady Nismo!
By Chris G

2016 Nissan 370Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The 370z Nismo is a lot of fun to drive! Great handling.. good acceleration.. comfortable interior and beautiful body lines! Keep in mind that this is a sport coupe and should be driven as one. It is not my daily driver so I can't speak to that, but I have a permanent smile on my face when I get behind the wheel.

DREAM CAR FROM SHOWROOM TO ROAD COURSE +
By Speed Racer

2016 Nissan 370Z NISMO Tech 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

If you are looking for a two seater, that has plenty of power and performs like it drives itself, without spending Porsche money? This is your car. When I am driving around I am always happily surprised to see another Z car. I get massive compliments everywhere! I changed out my emblems and some people think it's a Porsche. Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers are everywhere, nothing special, they also can't keep up with me on the road course. They may get me in the 1/4 mile but curves they can't handle. The trunk is pretty sparse in size but I still manage to put $180 of groceries back there. There is the road noise but my passengers don't complain as much as I do. I could fix it but that would add weight and I do race a 12+ times every year. Plenty of upgrades available but most speed upgrades are more costly than Chevy, Ford. I have had it for almost 2 years and the only issue I had was a leaking gasket the had my seatbelts getting wet after hard rain, they fixed it and it's only a 2016 issue. I am 6'4" and the seat goes plenty far enough back. It does sit low to the ground so getting out takes a bit more effort. All in all I adore my Z don't think I will ever part with her. I have put new race tires on after burning up the factory ones, Full (loud) exhaust, Oil cooler, Cold air intake, Coil over shocks and springs and an engine tune. Next I plan on installing a Nitrous 100 shot and racing Rotors/Brakes combo. When I stay off the gas I get 20 city and 28 HWY. The back up camera is advised as it is hard to see when backing.

I absolutely love my 370z Nismo!
By Chris G.

2016 Nissan 370Z NISMO 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Keep in mind that you are buying a true sports car. I didn't purchase this car for fuel economy, cargo space, a soft suspension or a back seat. I wanted something I could get excited about every time I got behind the wheel.. and the 370z Nismo fits the bill! No.. this is not a V8 Mustang or Camaro, but the V6 has great acceleration and the handling is out of this world! The steering and suspension are very responsive. I'm fortunate to have a company vehicle for my weekly work commute so I can't speak to what it would be like to use as a daily driver, but I will say that I constantly find myself looking for reasons to go for a ride. I love the fact that there are not that many Nismo's on the road so it feels like a pretty exclusive club. As far as the bang for my buck.. I don't think I would've paid $43k-$45k for a new one, but I found a 2016 with just over 10k for just $28,600! I got lucky because the BMW dealer where I purchased the car had just dropped the price before sending the car to auction (every where else I looked with similar mileage were going for $31k-$34k). The exterior design is absolutely gorgeous and the interior is just as nice. The Recaro bucket seats a very comfortable. I'm 6' and 200 lbs and I can get in and out of the car with ease. This car is certainly not for everyone, but if you're looking for a true sports coupe to put a smile on your face I highly recommend it!