MSRP Starting at
$33,045

Save as much as $2,923
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Perfect sports car!

Bran, 07/21/2020
Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Went from a 2011 camaro to a 2020 RF GT in eternal blue mica. Best purchase I’ve ever made! Absolutely a blast to drive, feels as fast as the camaro I traded in. I’m 6’1 and fit in easily with an inch or 2 of head room to spare. Cons: Interior is okay (Apple CarPlay/android auto is what saves the infotainment) wind noise isn’t the greatest at highway speeds but it’s not too loud, truck space is tiny, and the cup holders aren’t the best. Pros: driving dynamic, handling, and steering is the best I’ve ever felt in a car, it’s very easy to maneuver around with the small size, parking is never an issue, RF top is fantastic, way better than the soft top in my personal opinion, gas mileage is great! I average ~30mpg and that’s with very spirited driving! All in all this is a fantastic sports car for the money! I highly recommend this vehicle!!!

Unreal ride!

Lou BER , 08/08/2020
Club 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The most fun car to drive that I’ve had, and that’s saying something because I’m older and have had a lot of them. I’m sure there are faster convertibles out there, but for the money, this car absolutely is a joy. I don’t think I’ve missed an evening drive after work yet since I got it a month ago! Love it.

My wife’s little zoom zoom!

Kim Willingham, 06/25/2020
Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Comfortable, quick, fun, surprisingly deep trunk.

Ad
Build Your MX-5 MIATA RF
At a Glance:
  • 6 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $33,045starting MSRP

Poor mans sports car - GREAT RIDE

Ron, 05/31/2021
Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Car handles great, fun to drive, enough power, but might be improved with if super or turbocharged. Love it, constantly get comments about great look. Average 34 MPG around town, unbelievable!