Used 2016 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews - 92 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Mr Mazda 3
By Mr. Mazda 3

2016 Mazda 3 s Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The gas mileage is awesome and the sport button when ingaged makes this car very quick. Drive quality and comfort are great. Price was on the high end compared to others in the class. I avg. 37mpg and when I want to, the car takes off very quick and passes with ease especially with sport engaged.

Girl Power in My Mazda 3 i Touring 6 speed
By Phoenix

2016 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I really like my car, I have a 2016 Mazda in 6 speed. I saw it on the lot and fell in love with it. Now that I have it for a while I can say these are some of the draw backs: I do not like the bucket seat, I have to put a pillow behind my back to be comfortable and for some reason I think it is moving slower than two years ago. The MazdaUSA team is extraordinary, I had the interior middle console replaced because the buttons began to sick about three weeks ago. But I want to add that the console is user friendly and it feels like an extension of my hand (when it is not on the gear stick). I do great mpg on it, takes me about $30on a good gas day to fill up and I can get 455 miles (I keep it on range). For those who don't know what range is, the dashboard can display the milage in range, miles and some other stuff, but since I use the navigation I see 60 miles to home and I look at the dash and see 70 miles and know I am good. I gave the purchase and resale an ok grade because my car looks terrible, as soon as a little too much breeze touches it the panel lifts, I can actually see parts of the bumper lifted a little. Oh and it scratches easy too, but I must say it is a beauty when I wash it and clean it up. The inside air filter is great too, I have managed to keep the inside air cleanish. Next is the USB port, it is inside the glove box, and for a compact car that is inconvenient, I have wires stretching out for my charger and my darn navigation in between the the seats. They had a big space where that CD player is and a big enough space underneath it to put the darn USB, another pet peeve is the=at when I have the charger plugged in my headset gets the sound redirected to the car, so I have to choose talk or charge and play out loud. Next problem is that the noise that comes in the car when the windows are down is horrible and when it is up more horrible, I just keep the music on. What I love, the smooth shifting and the display is awesome, it even tells u when it thinks you should down gear. I love the sunroof and the foot rest, the cruise control is great too. The breaks are sharp and the blindspot monitoring is great. If I could choose the car again I would.

Great car we have two Mazdas and are great
By Outstanding Jr

2016 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

After 60’ miles i still enjoy the car was a great descition we will change one if a diesel version come up on the cx5 or Mazda 6 on my wishlist are also if a wagon option come up for the Mazda 6 (bring it to america) or cx8

good car
By anonymous

2016 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

good car

Love my fully loaded Mazda 3
By Suzanne

2016 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

It’s beautiful