Used 2015 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

Used 3 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

Bad electronics

Kelly, 07/20/2016
i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This car has alarm, navigation and Bluetooth issues. Alarm goes off while driving, navigation turns off while driving and Bluetooth never works properly and often drops. Very disappointed of the cost of this vehicle.

Roads are meant to be conquered, not driven

RML, 10/19/2016
s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I've owned this car for two years. It is an amazing car to drive and an incredible value. You who are considering buying one can judge for yourself the driving dynamics and crisp shifting. as the car roars through curves as the engine growls and revs smoothly delivering power to the wheels and feedback to the driver. You can judge for yourself the intelligent and comfortable design for the driver - the visibility, the heads-up display, the heated leather seats and thoughtful location of HVAC and entertainment system. But what would be less obvious to you is the access to the oil drain pan and filter. Mazda installed a cover under the entire engine compartment. To change the oil, you remove a small access panel and beneath is easy access to both the oil drain plug and oil filter. While you who don't change your own oil may not ever access it, it speaks to Mazda's attention to detail and engineering prowess. If Mazda will put that much thoughtfulness into accessing the oil drain plug which most people won't see, you can rest assured they have put that kind of attention into the rest of the car all drivers will see. The car is seriously underpriced and is a much better value than MSRP. This is my first Mazda, and after owning this Mazda3, I am convinced that for Mazda, roads are meant be conquered not driven. Enjoy! UPDATED: I've now owned this car for nearly three years. I've put just over 32,500 miles on the car. It is still a wonderful automobile to drive. No reliability issues. Tires still have about another year's of treadlife on them. All of the equipment is working as new. If I had quibbles with the car, I would note three, all of which may be addressed by the newer model. First, the car comes equipped with rain-sensing wipers. Usually, this works well, but sometimes it is slow to activate. Not a big deal. I can manually activate the wipers. The windshield wiper stalk could use a better indication when it the auto-wipe feature is on. It's easy to miss that when you finish driving the car. The car also comes equipped with a walk-away lock feature. Usually, this works well but occasionally it doesn't activate. It might conflict with the mobile phone in my pocket, but I'm not sure. Finally, the power-window switches could be lighted. But these are quibbles. The car has been a pleasure to drive, and I would certainly buy another Mazda again. These are designed, built and equipped well beyond there price range.

An Awesome Car That Drives and Looks A Lot More

Scott, 07/26/2015
i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Please take this for granted because I've had my Mazda 3 iSport for only three days and am VERY MUCH in the honeymoon phase...this car has blown me away. Every time I walk by the car, I swear it's a Lexus or Infiniti. It looks nothing like a compact car. It drives, handles, and looks like a mid-size six cylinder. My 2010 Ford Focus SE wasn't a shabby car, but oh my goodness...the 2015 Mazda 3 blows the water off of it. I would recommend this car to the moon and back. It's perfect for me and also...41 MPG AND 155 HORSEPOWER?!?!? Wow. That's a lot of car for the money you pay for. If it helps anyone reading this I test drove the Chevy Cruze and Kia Forte. As soon as I test drove the Mazda 3 I had to have it. It feels so premium.

Bimmer on a Budget.

mimazdaman, 01/21/2015
s Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just turned in my 2012 Mazda 3 GT hatchback which I thought was a great car . . . practical but sporty. My few minor complaints have been addressed by this new model. Better styling, particularly up front. More power , especially when in sport mode. Six speed transmission. Really wanted the manual, but left that to my Miata. Back up camera. Shopped this car against a BMW 4 series Grand Coupe. Almost as much car at half the price! 1/23/2018 Just completing 3 year lease . . . can't say enough good things about this car. Good looking, sporty, practical and reliable. I have had no problems with this car. A bargain at $26,000 for a fully loaded Grand Touring. It would be perfect if they offered all-wheel drive.

Great value

tomlovescars, 03/27/2015
i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

So far, the car is great. averaging 31mpg overall with a 50/50 mix. the car is easy to drive with a light foot. I have the tech package, the bose stereo is a big upgrade from standard, and the automatic climate and sunroof basically make the car 'loaded' I was worried the 2.0 would not have enough power, but it is more than sufficient, and now I think I would push the car harder with the 2.5 and get crappier gas mileage.

12345...14