Used 2015 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 3 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best Car I've Ever owned.

Volks Person, 12/11/2019
i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I'm a car guy. Have owned over 100 cars and currently have 9 (mostly collector stuff) This Mazda 3 is my favorite over all the years. Absolutely fantastic to drive, great gas mileage and handling. Super comfortable. No complaints, no problems ever.

Zoom zoom

Marie, 09/02/2020
i Grand Touring 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This is such a fun car to drive! It's small and easy to maneuver but the hatchback gives the trunk extra room. The blindspot sensors are really helpful, especially since the back windows are kind of small. The backup camera is also very helpful for parking. One thing I'm not a huge fan of is the infotainment system. It's controlled by a knob rather than a touch screen, which can be a little sticky at times and hard to control. There's also no carplay feature but you can upload contacts from your phone, so that's pretty nice. I wish there were a few more buttons to control the audio (source button, scan and seek buttons) because it's a little inconvenient to have to browse through menus to get to those controls. Overall I'm a huge fan though and I'm loving my 2015 Mazda 3!

Looks Good But Quality Issues....

Fonzie1893, 09/04/2020
i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Within the first year, some of the plastic trim below the interior front passenger door handle broke off. I thought it was just a fluke but it was really an indicator of what's to come. I've had this car 5 years now and it has just 56,000 miles, however, within this time, the entertainment system touch screen has ghost touching issues (there is an open service request by Mazda to fix this issue), horn has gone out, the driver side window regulator went out, and had to replace the purge valve. Furthermore, the car just doesn't sound right. Also, it has a loud interior when driving on the highway, and Bluetooth issues when connecting to iPhone. We haven't had any major issues with it so far, but I would still consider this too many repairs for such low mileage.

Great Value for a used car.

FJohnson, 09/06/2020
i SV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I was looking for a car for my son to go to college. Toyota and Honda were on the list, but they were thousands of dollars more for the equivalent car I purchased. I paid $9,500 for a one owner car with 52,000 on it. In 2 years and 5 months of ownership, I paid for one repair of a defective brake switch. The car has 75,500 on it now. The engine runs great and the 6 speed automatic is smooth in shifting. I have another son in a year from now that will need a car for school, I will look for the same again. Save the money and buy a Mazda, let the others pay the high end price for the same car value. People think of Mazda as an off brand, so depreciation is high. I don't care, I buy used and someone else loses the money.