Used 2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews - 331 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

My Bonnie Blue
By Bonnie's mom

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I made the decision to purchase Bonnie after an overnight test drive in which I put 126 miles on the car. I made was living in the Chicago suburbs at the time. I had to make an unplanned trip into downtown Chicago during that test drive. She performed well in the suburbs, on the tollway, in the city, and was easy to park and navigate. I realized I was comfortable driving her in all the situations I needed her to perform well in. Since then we have gone 125,000 miles together, and I have never questioned whether she would get me where I wanted to go. My only reason for not replacing her with another Mazda 3 Hatchback is the rear seat and cargo space are rather small, and Mazda has chosen to put in place their own navigation system instead of Android Auto in the 2018 models.

Mazda 3 S Grand Touring
By D

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Great car. Very reliable and fun to drive. A little noisy at highway speeds.

Still Zooming!
By Marty

2010 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Peppy good sized car. Only major repair was the ECM, but I have a lot of miles on my car, currently 145,000. Still looks new and current. Great acceleration from the start. Will maintain 80 mph easily on the interstate. Fun to drive!

Sporty look!
By Teresita Mudafort

2010 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for 8 yrs. It has been a good car although total mileage is under 35000 miles. No serious repairs. It runs well but gets noisy when you are traveling in the highway.

Another 3 in the works
By Mr. Gene

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Love the car and styling for an economy model. However, chassie needs more durable rust proofing. Salt has done too much damage to exposed or just lightly painted suspension parts, rotor / hubs,etc. I anticipate in purchasing a 2018 /19 model and getting it rust proofed.