Used 2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews - 333 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 model:

Ran Like a Swiss Watch
By Cookncajun

2010 Mazda 3 i Touring 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

This was my commuter car driving 60 miles per day until rear ended and totaled last week. The 2010 engine had good power for take-off and acceleration for a compact fuel efficient car. These cars are well balanced and handle well, especially when I replaced the front struts after 100,000 mi. You need to buy a $30 blue tooth adapter to plug into the stock sound system through the AUX port to use your smartphone but it works great. Replacing this car was difficult for the settlement I got. I wanted only another Mazda 3 or a Honda Civic. They both retain their after market values well. A low milage Civic fell in my lap so I am driving that now.

Zoom Zoom to 5 stars!!
By Kerri Coudriet

2010 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This has been one of my favorite cars 🚗 I’ve owned. Sporty style, duel exhaust with great pick up and speed! Comfortable!

My Bonnie Blue
By Bonnie's mom

2010 Mazda 3 s Sport 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

I made the decision to purchase Bonnie after an overnight test drive in which I put 126 miles on the car. I made was living in the Chicago suburbs at the time. I had to make an unplanned trip into downtown Chicago during that test drive. She performed well in the suburbs, on the tollway, in the city, and was easy to park and navigate. I realized I was comfortable driving her in all the situations I needed her to perform well in. Since then we have gone 125,000 miles together, and I have never questioned whether she would get me where I wanted to go. My only reason for not replacing her with another Mazda 3 Hatchback is the rear seat and cargo space are rather small, and Mazda has chosen to put in place their own navigation system instead of Android Auto in the 2018 models.

Mazda 3 S Grand Touring
By D

2010 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5A)

Great car. Very reliable and fun to drive. A little noisy at highway speeds.

Still Zooming!
By Marty

2010 Mazda 3 i Sport 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5A)

Peppy good sized car. Only major repair was the ECM, but I have a lot of miles on my car, currently 145,000. Still looks new and current. Great acceleration from the start. Will maintain 80 mph easily on the interstate. Fun to drive!