Used 2005 Mazda 3 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 3 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Money Well Spent

b.fox, 04/05/2006

Would I buy this car again - you betcha! Out performs the Protege ( which was my first Mazda purchase), excellent acceleration, everything on the dash is convenient, plenty of room.

LOVE MY 3

G-MAN, 04/13/2006

Love this car. Bought the lava orange with a five speed and have no complaints. Had a Jeep and just could not afford the fuel to drive it. I drive at least 60 miles a day to and from work. Been on a vacation to New Jersey with my fiance and our two friends with a baby; we live in Ohio.

This is a good car

mtrblkd, 04/27/2006

We bought this car on Mother's Day weekend 2005. We have put almost 24,000 miles on it in less than a year. We love it and couldn't be happier. The car has performed beyond my expectations. My wife says it's a tad uncomfortable but I disagree. Our only complaint is trying to fit all our babies stuff into the trunk. If it is packed right it can be done though. This car looks good and drives great. For a car in this class it can't be beat.

A great car

Dan, 04/30/2006

I Love my car. I got the s with the sport package which is worth the money. The car handles like a dream and is soooo fun to drive. Although I love my car I have a few complaints. For one the carpet is cheap and slips out from corners. Another problem is that there is little protection for the interior and it scratches easily. But it's little things like this that you have to expect from economy cars. Though the minor set backs I would still choose this car over any other in its class

Mazda 3s hatchback hard to beat

Bob Lenburg, 05/16/2006

The handling is terrific, fun to drive, gets reasonable mileage even with the 2.3 s model, very comfortable and the interior space and quality exceeded my expectations. The larger brakes on the s model stop the car in such short distances that I have to re-adjust my following distance when driving my other vehicle. For the money, this car is a well kept secret. I had a 2001 Miata which was great fun to drive, but had inherent safety issues of a convertible. The Mazda 3s is nearly as much fun to drive (actually, accelerates quicker) and can be driven year-round. If BMW made this exact car their new entry level vehicle they could not make enough of them at $27K price.