Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Navigator L for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Best SUV ever

abe, 02/10/2007
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

this truck is fun to drive, smooth ride comfortable seats . I receive lots of compliments about this truck.

Way to go ford

1happyperson, 03/01/2007
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I've owned a 2004 navigator and this one blows the old one out the water. It has a ton of power and it never skips a beat, the 6 speed transmission shift with out any noise inside the cabin. Passing car will never be a problem with this car. The gas mileage is better than what you would think at 13 mpg. The exterior has a bold face that can't be beat, it looks more like a 100k car than a 60k car. From what I can see now the build quality is the best around, the cabin is so quite that you can here a pin drop. There is almost no outside noise even at speeds of 80 mph.The car feels safe and stable. The car fills so comfortable that it feels like your sitting on your living room chair. Go get it

2.63 out of 5 stars

Outdated, needs upgrades

jr17, 03/26/2012
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought the Nav thinking I would come to love it, but it never happened. The rear end, tail lights, looks really outdated. Make the taillights more stylish and make the rear window smaller. That giant window in back is getting old and boring. Add a back up cam, and make this more aerodynamic. I like Ford, and it drives nice, but the motor like the chassis is outdated. 300 hp for a vehicle this big? Come on, this think should have 350 hp with 15-17 mpg. If you can't get this., fire your engineers and hire someone else.. No more Ford for me.

3.38 out of 5 stars

My 07 Navigator L experience

dtipainter, 11/08/2007
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

After looking at several SUV's, we decided to try a Navigator L. We were impressed with the styling, comfort, and size of the vehicle. The heated and cooled seats were a nice idea. Too bad the seat's cooling function isn't sized properly to cool on hot days. Roughly 5 months into the ownership, we are quite disappointed in the car.

Best SUV Yet

Mohamad, 03/31/2009
Luxury 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this car a couple of months ago after recently selling my 2003 Navigator because we thought we needed a more room because we are family of 7 and we always said we would get a bigger car. We tried the Escallade ESV and the GMC Yukon EL but when it came to it, the Navigator was best. I have 2 teenage kids who are really tall and love the room only in the Navigator because of our last one. This car is really good for travel. My family and I went on a 14 hour trip to Tennesse from Tampa and we went none stop with all 7 of us and also we took my nephew and all of our stuff that hit to the roof in the truck. It drove nice and smooth and it was even raining and I put alot of weight. Perfect!