Used 2017 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used MKX for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Second Lincoln.....just keeps getting better

rod, 04/13/2018
Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Great car.....just make sure it fits your budget. Well equipped. Couldn't be happier.

Love is Wonderful the Second Time Around

Theresa, 11/14/2017
Reserve 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

This is my 6th Lincoln and my second MKX. Each one of my Lincoln’s have been dependable and trouble free.

LINCOLN is going back in time - REMEMBER the 70"s

MONROE GLASER, 08/20/2018
Premiere 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Lincoln dealers are independent - see if you can find any tele or address beyond - Lincoln Conceirge, you cant. If Lincoln Concerige tells you to to "go jump in the lake", what do you do????? You have already had it with the little boys and girlie's at the dealer or you would not be at this point. Lincoln refuses to help. Another dealer down the road told me "you did not buy the car here, so we WILL NOT help you". The car was fine - nothing worked / NOTHING. No help from salesman or shop except lies. Seven months later everything is fine. No super-duper mechanic, no fancy equipment or tools - - - -"OH, Mr Glaser we forgot to prep the car before it was delivered to you". REALLY, 7 months to find this out? I wonder what would have happened if I would have a serious problem - like a flat tire I have purchased 17 new cars in my life so far, and yes, Mr Lincoln, I an going to join your group to go back to the 70"s. I have been told by all of the foreign dealers that purchasing a $55,000.00 car from them I will not receive "JUNK". But please - let us remember one important item here. With the technology and advanced quality systems and standards auto's leaving the assembly line are near PERFECT. So if your car is not perfect on receipt you bought it from a "JUNK DEALER" and there are plenty of them, especially at Lincoln. When a customer gets in bed with the owner and the two of them go after another customer (ME) you are dead. Hower with the excellence of the entire dealership in these actions, they must do it a lot?? Approved by lincoln? Yes, too many sales, must sort some out - it's working.

Luxury suv

Tanya Saylor, 05/23/2020
Reserve 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Drives like a sedan.

Solid SUV

Vic , 06/11/2020
Select 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Dependable transportation. Don't like the shifting.