2017 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Lincoln MKX Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific MKX model:

Loving my MKX
By Nita

2017 Lincoln MKX Select 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Do you homework on your new vehicle as well as trade-in so you won't be hassled into new car deal.

Second Lincoln.....just keeps getting better
By rod

2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

Great car.....just make sure it fits your budget. Well equipped. Couldn't be happier.

Great midsize luxury suv
By Phil

2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

We looked at every competitor and the MKX beat them out on features, value and overall driving experience. The list of things we like ranges from the Synch 3 system which is much superior to the Acura, BMW, and Audi, the quiet interior, seat comfort (we got the 22 way front seats), smooth power from the turbo 6, and overall features and functionality. The dealer even picks up and delivers the car for maintenance and leaves us a loaner, all included in the price. Lots of little things add to the experience like the best Bluetooth phone I’ve ever heard. The other party has no idea I’m calling through the car even at highway speeds. After almost a year and 25k miles there has been zero issues. We put on a lot miles and expect to get many years of worry free driving. If I want to be nit picky the mpg has averaged just 21, but the vehicle runs on regular and is AWD.

Buying American better than ever
By dldibona@gmail.com

2017 Lincoln MKX Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

For the last 15 years we had Acura MDX's. Very disappointed with the Acura Dealer's arrogance and decided to look at other manufactures. The Lincoln Dealer listened to what we wanted and the MKX has everything we wanted. Great ride, performance, sound system, cargo space and styling. Excellent interface with the car and driver. Aggressive lease rates and an excellent warranty. We leased the Lincoln MKX over the Acura MKX, Lexus RX350, BMW X3, Audi Q5 and Infinity Q60.

Driver's seat is the worst
By Allison

2017 Lincoln MKX Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6A)

The 2017 MKX looks great and has more technology features than you can imagine. The only problem is that the seats are made of poor quality materials and are not comfortable. Headrests on front seats tilt too far forward, causing neck pain. Seat cushions do not have enough support and they are very narrow (flat part is only 11 inches wide!) and bolsters on side make sitting surface more like a U shape than a normal seat. Back of seat is too bucket-like so I end up sinking into bottom and back of seat. Even went back to dealer for assistance with adjustments but no luck. Second row seats are flatter but still not comfortable. I am a 5'7" female and slim. MKX is now parked in garage because I get neck and back pain when I drive it. I am driving my son's 2003 Highlander instead. I would not recommend the MKX.