2018 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Love my Lexus
By Gary

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Love everything about it

3rd Lexus, 2nd RX F-SPORT...
By ACBENOVA

2018 Lexus RX 350 F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

My 2015 RX350 F-SPORT was almost done. Lexus was offering to pay for last 3 months and disposition fee if I stayed loyal to the brand. Normally I would've just leased another Lexus but the spindle grill had me on the fence. I looked at 2018 Range Rover Velar and 2018 Audi Q7. The Velar was a stunner but questionable reliability and first year production scared me. I actually looked at the Audi Q5 first but liked the Q7 better. It was a toss up between the RX and Q7 but I would've had to buy the 4 cylinder Q7 just to be close to the RX's lease deal and that's not even counting the the 3 payments plus disposition fee Lexus was giving. In the end I couldn't pass up the Lexus. I leased an F-SPORT because I actually liked the aggressive design. The 2018 RX F-SPORT is better in every way to my previous RX F-SPORT except for seat comfort. I think the new seats are a tad bit too aggressively bolstered. I'm getting used to it however. I also highly recommend getting the Levinson stereo . It's simply divine. I'm happy with my decision. Lexus service is second to none and they make the best vehicles.

Away from my sports car era
By Tyler Toby

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Pretty awesome car, or SUV, depending on your view. So please to move from Audi A5 which I loved to this new beast. Comfort level is extraordinary and a drives very easily. Very happy with this purchase.

Away from my sports car era
By Tyler Toby

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

RX350 #6 for me and the BEST one yet.
By rmcarr12

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Exceeded my expectations at every level. Awesome car, great price, straightforward deal. This vehicle is so much more than the prior versions. Most notably, more powerful engine and EIGHT gears for VERY smooth acceleration.