2018 Lexus RX 350 Consumer Reviews - 14 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific RX 350 model:

Great, comfy, premium SUV
By Zoolander090

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

We bought this 2018 RX350 in June of 2018 so we've had it for almost 4 months and 3000 miles. My wife is the primary driver but I drive it about twice a week. The reason I give these details is because while shopping for a car for her, we agreed that I also had to like it. We test drove the 2019 RDX with SH-AWD and the 2018 Q5 with Quattro. We opted for the RX because it has a great interior design and quality of built in all areas. This is my second new Lexus and have owned new Acuras, BMW's and Audis. So far, Lexus has been our best ownership experience and together with the interior, we opted for the RX. Audi offers better exterior design but their reliability is poor in my experience and we want to keep this car past its initial warranty where Audi just falls apart. The RDX had the best drivetrain and handling but I couldn't get over the interior and center stack. Our RX comes with the premium sound, premium interior (I forgot the name of the packages) but it does have the wood accents and nicer leather as well as the Navigation package. It's a FWD. We live in sunny California and the AWD system of the RX is a snooze compared to Quattro and/or SH-AWD and only activates upon slipping so not much use for us that justified the premium pay.

Love This Car
By Laurie F.

2018 Lexus RX 350 F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

Ok - this is my first NEW car I've ever purchased AND I've only owned it for a whopping two weeks - so keep that in mind. I love the Lexus line and have owned several of the sedans (three ES and one IS). They have always been reliable, drive nicely, and have a classy presence. I bit the bullet on this car due to decent rebates and such for end of the year new cars. I LOVE the red interior of this car. LOVE the way the seats mold around the body in the front seats of the FSport. While the car is a mid-size SUV - it just feels more substantial to me. Drives beautifully - but I'm can't really speak to 'performance' when I don't really +go out and 'test' a $60K+ SUV out in the dirt and sand or race around on city streets. Turning radius, though, is awesome. Mileage thus far is marginal; 18-21 city, but did get 28 on a road trip. So far, I'm very happy with this car - after two whole weeks.

Lexus RX350 premium package
By GFrank

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

The RX350 has a higher horsepower than most SUV's in this category. Better power and smoother on the freeways. Probably too much technology at least for me.

going back to Cadillac
By Salvador Ruiz

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

I had to have the windows tinted, something I have never done with any vehicle, no wi-fi and I miss onstar a lot

Outstanding 2018 RX350
By Hilton

2018 Lexus RX 350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 8A)

It pays to shop around and it’s a big benefit to have been a prior Lexus owner / lease. The added incentive for being an owner plus the golden opportunity discount made the lease of the 2018 RX350 a no brained. Got the color combo I wanted with the options I required.